Front office shift leader
от 48 400 до 55 600 руб. до вычета налогов
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- To organize and to control the work of the day shift of the front office department, to control the efficiency of the shift and compliance with the necessary procedures throughout the day.
- To control the compliance with the labor safety rules and internal rules by the front offices employees.
- To carry out reception of guests and their registration at check-in, to draw settlements and to receive payments at checkouts.
- To prepare a general invoice for a guest based on the data received from different departments (restaurant, bar, etc.).
- To transfer incoming and outgoing calls.
- To record and to forward timely messages for guests, clients and administration.
- To ensure registration, storage and transfer of correspondence for guests, clients and administration.
- To provide safes for guests pursuant to current instructions.
- To prepare the necessary reports and statistical tables.
- To control the accuracy of room rates for different types of clients.
- To control the execution of all wake-up calls.
- To control accurate and timely registration of guests in the computer system and registration of guests’ passports and visas.
- To control provision of special rates, transfers, vouchers, etc.
- To control the credit limits. In the event of any related problems, to inform the front office manager.
- To control the compliance with existing procedures related to the provided services and create new ones.
- To have good knowledge of the operating program, to ensure its support and, if necessary, contact HRS experts for troubleshooting or modifications. To comply with all instructions of HRS experts.
- To deal with guests’ and clients’ complaints and problems. To inform the front office manager or Deputy GM about the complaints.
- To control the compliance with new procedures of the front office.
- To train new employees of the front office department.
- To control the situation in the hotel: occupancy rate, occupied/vacant rooms, number of cancellations and no-shows, and take decisions in case of rebooking of rooms.
- To assist fully to satisfaction of guests’ and clients’ needs.
- To ensure the employees’ acquaintance with the information recorded into the special front office ledger.
What profile are we looking for:
- High education
- Experience in FO department – not less than 2 years
- High level of written, and speaking English; possession of other foreign language is a plus
- Knowledge of specialized hotel programs (OPERA)
- Guest & Sales oriented and service minded
- Ability to listen and anticipate
- Diplomacy and self-control
- Well organised
- Stable work in accordance with Russian Labor Code in an international company;
- Participation in a startup project;
- "Best employee" nomination and international professional competition "Accor professional challenge";
- Free meals in hotel cafeteria;
- Medical insurance;
- Annual bonus based on results;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Loyalty Program for employees «Bienvenue ACCOR»